- How do you cope with magic that goes its own way?
- As a second year FBI academy witch, Agatha Blackmore has a curtain reputation. After nearly blowing up the school, an untended mid-air incident involving the FBI Director, and declaring war with the US Marines, she has to wonder if she will even see graduation.
- But when a rash of mysterious disappearances catches the attention of local authorities Agatha finds herself asked to lend a hand to the investigation. Determined to offer protection where it is needed the most, Agatha and her quirky roommate Cat along with her mini- unicorn familiar Fergus, attempt to unravel the mysteries of the four distinctly magical disappearances before time runs out.
- Does Agatha have what it takes to be an agent? Or will everyone that crosses her end up eating chicken feed for the rest of their lives?
- Conjuring Quantico is the first book in a brand new Urban Fantasy by T. S. Paul.
As a direct sequel to Born a Witch… Drafted by the FBI, T. S. Paul returns with the first book of the Federal Witch Series!
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“Young adult paranormal is how I would categorize this book. Some great ideas at play. I liked the characters who will hopefully develop more in the following books. Would have liked to have more of a connection with them. The book improved over the second half.” By Mandy Tregaski
“This was a good YA urban fantasy novel. I really enjoyed it and it just missed five stars with me. I am glad to see that this story was reasonably priced and of reasonable length unlike the author’s Athena Lee books, which I still haven’t bought because they are too expensive for the length.” By SF Addict
Kindle Price: Kindle $3.99
File Size: 563 KB
Print Length: 273 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: September 30, 2016
X-Ray: Not Enabled
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #932 Paid in Kindle Store