- Max Bennett is a successful man. His analytical mind has taken his family’s company to the next level. Outside the office, Max transforms from the serious business man into someone who is carefree and fun. He’s happy with his life and doesn’t intend to change it, even though his mother keeps asking for more grandchildren. Max loves being an uncle, and plans to spoil his nieces rotten.
- But when a chance encounter reunites him with Emilia, his childhood best friend, he starts questioning everything. The girl he once knew has grown into a sensual woman with a smile he can’t get out of his mind.
- Taking care of her sick grandmother, Emilia Campbell has a lot on her plate. Still, she faces everything with a positive attitude. When the childhood friend she hero-worshipped steps into her physical therapy clinic, she is over the moon. Max is every bit the troublemaker she remembers, only now he has a body to drool over and a smile to melt her panties. Not that she intends to do the former, or let the latter happen.
- They are both determined not to cross the boundaries of friendship…at first. But as they spend more time together, they form an undeniable bond and their flirty banter spirals out of control.
- Max knows Emilia is off-limits, but that only makes her more tempting. Besides, Max was never one to back away from a challenge.
- When their chemistry becomes too much to resist and they inevitably give in to temptation, will they risk losing their friendship or will Max and Emilia find true love?
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“Love the Bennett Family! Max, one of the twins, has returned home from London, is very into the business, no intention of settling down.Emilia, is a physical therapist, one day has a patient scheduled, and is a friend she grew up with, they were best friends, until she moved away, that was Max Bennett! Now working with him can they be friends again, keep it just friends?? Great story, there is so much chemistry between the two, wow!!!!” By Carol’s keeper
“This series is so great cant wait for christophers story….i love the family unity and how they help each other. Awesome story. Im glad max and amelia didnt struggle to hard to see that they had something special between them.” By Lisa Rechlin
Kindle Price: Paperback $14.99, Audio CD $21.50
File Size: 791 KB
Print Length: 342 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: November 8, 2016
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
X-Ray: Not Enabled
Word Wise: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #191 Paid in Kindle Store