- Candace’s approach to yoga, which combines old-world principles with a modern-day perspective comes from her own experience fighting back against a dangerous illness and depression. Her focus on perseverance and overcoming adversity transforms Namaslay into a powerful, motivational guide to help you live your most authentic life.
- With a distinct visual format, Namaslay guides readers step by step through more than 100 yoga poses. The poses are broken down by experience level into a series of progressions and include modifications for those who can’t quite achieve the full expression of a pose just yet. Full-color photos and tips on overcoming common mistakes helps people get the most out of every pose.
- Namaslay also features three 30-day yoga programs that focus on: de-stress, core strengthening, and back pain. You will also find specific yoga sequences that are customized for everyone from the office dweller to the endurance athlete.
- Written with heart, humor, and swagger, Namaslay is a book for everyone, from beginners to advanced practitioners and even the simply curious.
- Namaslay’s high-quality, edgy yet beautiful photographs add an artful flair that puts it in a class of its own—as appropriate for a coffee table as a yoga studio!
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“I love Yoga By Candace, so when I found she wrote a yoga book I ordered it immediately. I was drawn to Candace because of her kind, open approach to yoga, her emphasis on body positivity, and her slayin’ attitude. Im still at the beginning of this book but I’m already in love. Her personal memoirs are so relatable it helps me understand areas in my life where I can take yoga off the mat. I especially love her chapter on meditation, something I am trying to improve in my own practice. By far the best yoga book ever!!” By Melissa
“I have been excited about this book since Candace announced it. It is a beautiful book that covers everything from props and how to use them properly (with fab pics), to meditation, sequencing, poses, and her story! There is picture after picture for each post with details of how your form should be for the pose. This book is for anyone from a beginner to someone gearing up for yoga teacher training (like me) or someone wanting to deepen their practice. I’m so happy I bought this!” By Stephanie T
Kindle Price: Paperback $29.03
Paperback: 416 pages
Publisher: Victory Belt Publishing (October 25, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 8 x 1 x 10 inches
Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars (74 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,560 in Books