- It’s 1996, and Reacher is still in the army. In the morning they give him a medal, and in the afternoon they send him back to school. That night he’s off the grid. Out of sight, out of mind.
- Two other men are in the classroom—an FBI agent and a CIA analyst. Each is a first-rate operator, each is fresh off a big win, and each is wondering what the hell they are doing there.
- Then they find out: A Jihadist sleeper cell in Hamburg, Germany, has received an unexpected visitor—a Saudi courier, seeking safe haven while waiting to rendezvous with persons unknown. A CIA asset, undercover inside the cell, has overheard the courier whisper a chilling message: “The American wants a hundred million dollars.”
- For what? And who from? Reacher and his two new friends are told to find the American. Reacher recruits the best soldier he has ever worked with: Sergeant Frances Neagley. Their mission heats up in more ways than one, while always keeping their eyes on the prize: If they don’t get their man, the world will suffer an epic act of terrorism.
- From Langley to Hamburg, Jalalabad to Kiev, Night School moves like a bullet through a treacherous landscape of double crosses, faked identities, and new and terrible enemies, as Reacher maneuvers inside the game and outside the law.
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“I have read all 20 of the books prior to this one and loved all of them. This one doesn’t seem like it could have been written by the same person. I read the others in just a few hours because they were interesting from the first page. However, it took me a week to read this one because it was so draggy and boring. A waste of money and a waste of time. Maybe he shouldn’t let his cleaning lady’s boyfriend’s neighbor practice writing under his name.” By Glancin
“I’m a faithful Jack Reacher fan but this book was a little disappointing. Interesting plot but a few too many characters, an end that fell somewhat flat, and a “romantic” relationship that seemed contrived. I’d still recommend it, though, because it’s Jack Reacher!” By MmeEmile
Kindle Price: Hardcover $16.11, Paperback $17.03, Audible $25.05, Audio CD $31.51
File Size: 1534 KB
Print Length: 385 pages
Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0804178801
Publisher: Delacorte Press (November 7, 2016)
Publication Date: November 7, 2016
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
X-Ray: Not Enabled
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2 Paid in Kindle Store