- Joel McHale pulls back the curtain on his personal journey to stardom! Here, for the first time, Joel reveals all that has molded him into the acclaimed comic actor he is today: a love of performance, a series of boyhood head injuries, and most importantly, a passion for financial compensation and free shoes.
- It’s all here: Joel’s career trials and tribulations, his criminal trials and tribulations, and an honest, unflinching list of all the people he’s been paid money to make out with, on camera.
- But the book does not stop there! Because if you want wealth, fame, and cost-free footwear, Joel will share every vital tip he has learned: an insanely low-carb diet plan, how to escape from a certain pseudo-religious celebrity cult, and more!
- How can you unlock the power of the Joel McHale who lurks inside? What happened when Joel fought his Community co-star Chevy Chase? And hey, while we’re at it, what’s up with Joel’s hair—really? All will be revealed, within the pages of Thanks for the Money.
- Buy now, and receive—as a special bonus—an email receipt that details your purchase!
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“This book was everything I had hoped for in a Joel Mchale memoir. If you enjoy Joel and appreciate his snarky sense of humor then you won’t be disappointed. I’ve read many celebrity memoirs and I can confidently say that beneath the sarcasm and laugh-out-loud humor this is probably one of the most honest depictions of fame that I’ve ever read. It’s smart and hysterical. I highly recommend it.” By Ted Varrick
“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this book; I haven’t read any celebrity books, so I had no prior experience with anything in this genre. It took me a couple of chapters to really catch on to his style and the purpose of the book. Overall, I really enjoyed it, and it was a quick read. It would have been nice to have borrowed it from a library, though, or even just paid a little less, but that’s just being nitpicky about price. If you’re a fan of Joel McHale, chances are you’ll enjoy it!” By Sarah B
Kindle Price: Hardcover $19.80, Audio CD $23.90
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: G.P. Putnam’s Sons (October 25, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.1 x 9.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars (9 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #20,855 in Books